lauantai 11. lokakuuta 2014

Kelpaiskos kyyti? Fancy a Ride?

Pyhävaatteet ylle ja ajelulle.
Kelpaisiko ekoystävällinen kyyti? 
Put on your Sunday best and get ready for a ride. 
Would you like to take an eco-friendly vehicle?
 
 
 
Tai vähemmän ekoystävällinen.. 
Or not-so-eco-friendly
 
 
 
Jos nyt kuitenkin linjurilla..
Or do you prefer public trasnportation

 
Nämä kaverit ajelevat Suomi Haalille komeasti Fordilla . 
Anyway these guys  want to drive the Ford on their way to Suomi Hall.
Get ready - it's Saturday night!



For more click Sepia Saturday
 

8 kommenttia:

  1. I do! I do! All of them actually! Perfect photos.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wonderful photos. I don't think those cigar-smoking fellas are going to get very far in that Ford, however. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love those cars that look like giant jelly beans.
    I think those young men look full of themselves -- ladies, be warned!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Nice selection of photos. I especially like the coloring on the first one.

    VastaaPoista
  5. An interesting set of photos; those cigar-smoking men seem to match the mischief theme.

    VastaaPoista