lauantai 15. joulukuuta 2012

love stories from the 50's and 60's



 
At the age of 10-12 I collected pictures of movie stars,
cut them from old magazines and I glued in my blue notebooks.
 
This time it's about kisses and love, perhaps not so everlasting  :)
 
Marilyn Monroe and  Arthur Miller 1957
 
 
 
Jayne Mansfield and Mickey Hargitay 1958 
 
Brigitte Bardot and Jacques Charrier 1959 
 
Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton 1963

 
 Married for 38 years and still smiling
( apparently they are not  movie stars )
wishing You all a Very Happy Merry Christmas.
 
 
 
 
 

8 kommenttia:

  1. If you see the picture of Jayne & Mickey you wonder why the Eskimos rub noses. Maybe to avoid frostbite? :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Jayne met a very nasty end in a car accident. I'd settle for some time with the last happy couple, whoever they were.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I could never picture Marilyn Monroe with Arthur Miller. But Liz and Richard -- could never picture them apart.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Merry Christmas - and may your life be filled with hugs and kisses!

    VastaaPoista
  5. I would like the last happy couple to pass me a few cookies through the computer, please!

    VastaaPoista
  6. They may not be movie stars - but they are undoubtedly stars.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Oh, I like the last couple best. No tawdry news to be told.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Perhaps when kissing becomes a professional skill, it loses some of its power. Cookies however, have a special magic it seems!

    VastaaPoista